Kids and Character Fire Safety Introduction – video 1


From: Record 1 – After living through a fire in his very own house, Dave shares the lessons he discovered throughout his experience. In this initial video, he shows how a simple 9 volt battery began his residence fire. Please discuss this message with friends and families so that they can learn how to be secure with batteries.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: Because the electrical power had been switched off, the staying smoke detectors in the house were beeping periodically. Some viewers thought their alarms were beeping so we wanted you to understand. Many thanks!


About the author

Joseph Cettina

Hello World My name is Joseph Cettina. I live in New Jersey U.S.A With my Wife Jill and daughter Jaime.I Own and Operate Laguna Service Inc, http://www.lagunaservice.com .Factory Authorized Printer Service Center for Okidata.I specialize in Large Format Inkjet printer repair.I been working on the Internet for many years and have Created 30 + Niche Blogs im very interested in the Health and Wellness subjects here are a couple http://mattersnews.com http://joecettina.com http://www.qwikknowledge.com . I'm a Master Home Brewer. I have a small brewery attached to my house where I can brew 22 gal of beer at a time. I like to make Big Beers,Imperials, and IPA styles. It"s a great hobby and the finished product is the best!